Welcome to our team at Totalspan Gisborne, proudly owned and operated by Gail and Campbell Johnstone combined with their team, Andre Dabb, Projects Manager and Jenny Wilson, Office Administrator, they have been supplying high quality steel framed Steel Buildings for 16 years to the Eastland region.
We cover the Eastland region from Matawai to Mahia, Te Araroa to Wairoa, and places in between.
Gail, taught at Gisborne Girls High School for 17 years. Campbell has a background in financial markets in sales and management roles and has a sound understanding of client expectations and delivering achievable outcomes. Campbell grew up on a farm in the Waikato and enjoys working in the rural sector. You are welcome to call into the office or give us a call anytime, we are happy to help!
“....the Gisborne team built our new shed with no hassles and have done an excellent job, we were so impressed that we decided to use Totalspan again to erect a second garage on the same property to house the tenant’s car.
"Totalspan are an excellent company to deal with and have a great product, we have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone wanting quality and value for money. Thank you Totalspan.”
Ray Hill — Gisborne
Totalspan Gisborne is looking for a builder/labourer to join our team. If you’re in Gisborne and looking for a change, or from out of town and want to experience the sun, surf and outdoor lifestyle that you’ve heard so much about, then read on.
Our current high sales volume with many projects underway is the perfect opportunity for the right candidate to develop their knowledge with steel framed building construction. At Totalspan we value our team members and what they bring to our company, therefore we pay competitive remuneration to recognise your skills and experience.
Totalspan takes extreme pride in our workmanship and our efficiency to get the job done right, first time, every time, we require a builder/labourer with the following qualities:
• 1 year building experience (or near to)
• Current full/clean NZ Driver’s Licence.
• High priority to health and safety.
• First Aid Certificate (preferred but not essential)
• Able to work and learn from our building contractors and develop a skill base with steel building construction.
• Sound communication skills, particularly when engaging with clients and our team.
• Problem-solving ability.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Honest and reliable.
• Looking to develop a career with Totalspan Gisborne as one of our building team.
In return we offer:
• Great rates of remuneration, as a contract builder.
• Exposure to a wide variety of steel framed buildings, to enhance your knowledge and skills.
• A supportive working environment where we value your contribution to our company.
• Working for a well organised company.
• Training and increasing skill knowledge for job requirements e.g. EWP Courses.
• Enjoying the Christmas and New Year period off to spend with family and friends.
If you think you have the qualities to join our hard working team, then we would love to hear from you!
Apply now in the first instance with your CV via email to email@example.com