At Totalspan we pride ourselves on being New Zealand’s leading steel building experts delivering quality, affordable buildings that are designed and built for life. We offer a comprehensive range of engineered steel framed buildings for the domestic, lifestyle, rural and commercial sectors.
The unique structure of Totalspan’s clear span design, coupled with the strength of New Zealand made steel, provides unparalleled functionality, flexibility and style. Tailored specifically to the needs of any project, our buildings offer a near limitless range of options.
We stand behind our products with a 25-year structural guarantee, and a 5-year materials and workmanship guarantee*
Built Tough with New Zealand Steel
Totalspan buildings are proudly made using New Zealand Steel products, which are designed and manufactured to perform in New Zealand’s harsh elements:
Cladding – Totalspan uses only genuine New Zealand-made COLORSTEEL® which has been designed, tested and manufactured to perform in the toughest Kiwi weather conditions.
Framework - GALVSTEEL® is continuously hot-dipped galvanised steel made right here in New Zealand, then roll-formed in Totalspan’s own state-of-the-art factory in Christchurch.
Benefits of Steel:
- Lightweight – making transportation and relocation easier
- Versatile and flexible - in design, during construction and in use
- Durable - can withstand harsh weather conditions and pests
- Engineered to meet seismic loads - providing extra strength to meet earthquake standards
- Low maintenance – virtually maintenance-free
- Sustainable – minimal raw material wastage and 100% recyclable
- Non-combustible and fire-resistant – reducing the risk of a fire accident
*Workmanship guarantee only applies if building constructed by Totalspan